Vamperic defiance
Welcome To the Vamperic defiance clan forums
Vamperic defiance
Welcome To the Vamperic defiance clan forums
Vamperic defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamperic defiance

[VAMP]Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
the following clans were beaten by [VAMP] well played all [VAMP] players Thanks for making this clan awesome Clans beaten : [A10] - [B2P]B - [AsU] - [FFL] - [FFL]B - [VTX] - [SKA] - =DAC= - [BMG] - [CKC] - [KK] - [F.S] - [DF] - [TTC] - - [VONM] - [B2K] - [Ae] - ][MV][ - [Y!A] - [sSs]
Latest topics
» WOW cant believe u guys still going??
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep - 13:22 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Mxit Numbers
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan - 8:59 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Time to recruit
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan - 8:58 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Site sugestions
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec - 10:08 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Clan match info
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Dec - 10:08 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Clan Shirts
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 9:29 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Who has guild wars?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec - 3:27 by [VAMP]Sgt.Fluffy

» Who will be atending
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Dec - 14:08 by [VAMP]WarMed

» Going to be offline for a while
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Dec - 14:05 by [VAMP]WarMed

» I Finaly got COD 6.( yes i know its late)
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 18:53 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Ilegal player (fix all the info below plz)
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 0:40 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Black Ops Servers South Africa
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 11:44 by Raziel

» Watercooling
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 16:43 by [VAMP]Tobias

» wanting to join the clan
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 13:43 by [VAMP]Tobias

» I'm Back!!!!!!
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 6:17 by [VAMP]Moomba

» Show off your graphic designing skills
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 6:15 by [VAMP]Moomba

» Y did u pick ur Name?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 23:02 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Invite everyone to XFire
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 19:49 by [VAMP]DoGBiTe

» Where are you located??
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr - 19:47 by [VAMP]DoGBiTe

» Im In like Sin
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr - 21:21 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Photos of the clan
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 15:15 by [VAMP]Tobias

» second map we need to choose
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 22:24 by [VAMP]Tobias

» team speak 3 info
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 10:49 by [VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

» HAPPY B-DAY NICOLO AND CLAUDIO
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar - 7:52 by [VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

» KINDEST PLAYER IN VAMP??
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar - 7:51 by [VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

» nicolo want to join clan
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar - 13:05 by Nicolo_Rech

» Suggested MW2 Clannie Rules
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 13:49 by [VAMP]D3v01d

» Community Activist
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 10:40 by [VAMP]Njarfie

» Entries and scores
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 19:40 by [VAMP]Tobias

» #$@! YOU STEAM
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 6:33 by [VAMP]Tobias

» ONLINE COMPUTER STORE
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 20:10 by [VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

» Cod 5 waw Forum
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 6:38 by [VAMP]Tobias

» OC or rAge...
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 19:42 by Shadow

» player BIOS
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan - 16:37 by [VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

» Epic Kills
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan - 7:11 by Shadow

» Wanting to join VAMP
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan - 14:57 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Hey guys nice site
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 14:29 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Do you like the Mw2 site banner ?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan - 13:02 by [VAMP]Tobias

» happy new year!!!
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan - 2:08 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Application into VAMP
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec - 23:00 by [VAMP]Bone

» Screenshots
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Dec - 18:03 by [VAMP]Moomba

» Player of the day
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 11:15 by [VAMP]Bone

» Happy bday dude
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov - 14:17 by [VAMP]Tobias

» What is your faviorite car?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov - 19:22 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Player of the day 17th november
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov - 20:31 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Happy B-Day giggotagun
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov - 19:44 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Weapons that are going to be in MW2
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 10:31 by [VAMP]Tobias

» bad news it sucks
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 10:29 by [VAMP]Tobias

» I want to laugth
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 20:33 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Who is going to play for [VAMP]
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 20:32 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Do you like the new MW2 site banner?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 7:53 by [VAMP]Tobias

» New forum look
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 15:31 by [VAMP]Tobias

» My case mod idea
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 14:18 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Need help anyone??
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 7:52 by Raziel

» Happy B-Day Tobias
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 16:37 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Happy B-Day
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct - 19:54 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Which is YOUR best TYPE of mode in COD5
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct - 17:25 by [VAMP]Tobias

» parental concent
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct - 11:41 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Hellhound fix ur cod
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct - 14:57 by [VAMP]Tobias

» call of duty 4 saix tdm server
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct - 21:25 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Dont **** varkie
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 6:49 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Best match as [VAMP] member!
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 19:31 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Match results
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep - 21:23 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Server info
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 6:44 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Prossesors
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 18:18 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Saix clan registration
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep - 17:52 by [VAMP]Tobias

» MW 2 Perks !!
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep - 22:02 by [VAMP]Tobias

» dont use gliches
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 14:42 by [VAMP]Tobias

» MAyhem dates
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 20:30 by [VAMP]Tobias

» What date can you come to mayhem
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 16:17 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Who is going to buy modern warfare 2 ?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 23:26 by [VAMP]Tobias

» modern warfare 2 release date
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 17:03 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Liberty dates
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 6:50 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Its the 14th august and we wish Pmercury a happy bday
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug - 11:54 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Smiley MADNESS
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug - 8:06 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Howmuch does cod4 cost
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug - 7:56 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Match results
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug - 21:37 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Server info
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug - 16:15 by [VAMP]Tobias

» B team clan match against FFl- F
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug - 16:13 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Agasa clan registration
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug - 20:09 by [VAMP]Tobias

» want to leave clan
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug - 15:51 by [VAMP]Tobias

» clan get teamspeak teamspeak
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug - 0:24 by [VAMP]Tobias

» I Wna GAME
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 17:09 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Wht do u ppl think of wow
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 17:06 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Eny 1 Got Steam
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 17:06 by [VAMP]Tobias

» ENY ONE GOT COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE?
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 17:05 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Online A-team Vice Captain
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug - 17:04 by [VAMP]Tobias

» dont reply on site
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 11:29 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Unhandeld exeption caught
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 11:29 by [VAMP]Tobias

» Online B - Team leader
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 11:28 by [VAMP]Tobias

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
[VAMP]Tobias
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_vote_lcapWeapons that are going to be in MW2 I_voting_barWeapons that are going to be in MW2 I_vote_rcap 
[VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA
Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_vote_lcapWeapons that are going to be in MW2 I_voting_barWeapons that are going to be in MW2 I_vote_rcap 
[VAMP]PMercury
[VAMP]Caine
[VAMP]rigor621
[VAMP]D3v01d
Raziel
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
[VAMP]Guzzler
[VAMP]WarMed

Weapons that are going to be in MW2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

Team : [VAMP]

Weapons that are going to be in MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 17:36

Hey guys here is a sneak peak of some of the weapons hope you enjoy bounce[img]Weapons that are going to be in MW2 Sneak_10[/img]

-----------------------Assault Rifles

•- FAMAS
•- Bushmaster ACR
•- M16
•- AK-47
•- Steyr AUG A2
•- Imbel MD3
•- FN 2000
•- G36C
•- M4
•- G3
•- TAR-21
•- FN SCAR
•- FN FAL
•- L85 (SA-80)

-----------------------Sniper Rifles

•- SVD Dragunov
•- Walther WA2000
•- Mk 14 Mod 1 Enhanced Battle Rifle
•- Barrett .50 cal

-----------------------Sub-Machine Guns

•- FN P90
•- UMP .45
•- TDI Kriss Super-V

•- MP5k
•- Mini Uzi

-----------------------Shotguns

•- Franchi SPAS-12
•- W1200
•- Armsel Striker 12 Guage
•- Remington 870MCS
•- Winchester 1887
•- AA-12

-----------------------Light/Heavy Machine Guns

•- RPD
•- MK46
•- AUG HBAR-T
•- MG4
•- M240

-----------------------Pistols

•- USP .45
•- Glock
•- M1911 .45
•- Desert Eagle

-----------------------Melee

•- Combat Knife
•- Ice Picks

-----------------------Explosives/Grenades

•- C4
•- Frag Grenade
•- Stun Grenade
•- Smoke Grenade
•- Semtex
•- Claymore Mines

-----------------------Gun Attatchments

•- Red Dot Sight
•- Heartbeat Sensor
•- ACOG
•- Silencer
•- EOTech Sight
•- Thermal Scope
•- Master Key
•- Extended Clip

-----------------------Grenade Launchers

•- GP-25 Grenade Launcher
•- M203 Grenade Launcher
•- AT4 Rocket Launcher (Heat Seaking/Lock-On)
•- Stinger

-----------------------Armor

•- Riot Shield

-----------------------Other

•- Throwing Knife
Back to top Go down
https://vamperic-defiance.forumotion.com
[VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA
Rifle man
Rifle man
[VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

Team : Online A-Team

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 17:41

ty man
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 17:41

The weapons are really awesome!!! army gun
Back to top Go down
[VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA
Rifle man
Rifle man
[VAMP-L]CYCLOPS.ZA

Team : Online A-Team

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 6:50

oush the grafics even more magor grafics card
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 8:09

YEa that could be a problem
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]PMercury
Natural poster
Natural poster
[VAMP]PMercury

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 13:03

i got an 8800gt hopefully thats good enough cheers
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 16:08

I hope so yea
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct - 18:02

realy cool wepons army gun
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 16:39

YEa i cant wait for it!!
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 17:56

me 2
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 20:22

Only 26 days!!
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 17:59

Tobias wat are the minemum specs 4 modern warfare 2? (do u know)
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]PMercury
Natural poster
Natural poster
[VAMP]PMercury

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 20:12

Tobias is so lucky hes gion to the release and getting his game tomoro night
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 20:31

Ura cant wait for that pmercury and i dont know the specs yet

im gonna post photos of relece day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 18:19

ohh ok will u tell me when u get the pls.......tobias wat program do u use to make those pictures? scratch
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 18:42

Photoshop cs 3
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]<Bushyze>
Advanced
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 6:16

how big is it? like can i download it?
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 8:03

Guys BUY MW2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you will not regret it it is the best game ever
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]PMercury
Natural poster
Natural poster
[VAMP]PMercury

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 20:42

Borderlands is better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]PMercury
Natural poster
Natural poster
[VAMP]PMercury

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 20:43

how many guns does MW2 have? alot. how many guns does borderlands have? 87 Bazilion! Shocked
Back to top Go down
[VAMP]Tobias
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Leader
[VAMP]Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 10:31

check the topic "call of duty Mw revealed" to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons that are going to be in MW2   Weapons that are going to be in MW2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons that are going to be in MW2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vamperic defiance :: Call of duty : MW2 :: Game teaser-
Jump to: